Newly optimized Cart & Checkout functionality within the newest Web Store theme, “Brooklyn 2014”. Our benchmark cart and checkout process has been designed to increase conversion rates and decreases cart abandonment:
- Dynamic price calculation and multiple promotional-code entry points, keeps your customers informed of costs and savings throughout the entire checkout process;
- Using the customer’s address or ZIP code, Web Store automatically calculates taxes, shipping options and costs, delivery estimates, and total costs, thus avoiding last minute “cart shock”;
- With a persistently visible and accessible shopping cart, your customers can easily add or remove products for purchases, compare prices, and budget for specific discounts;
- A quick and optional registration process ensures that your customers can take action and complete their purchase, without feeling overwhelmed.
- Moneris integration:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing error messages from being displayed when a transaction failed using Moneris.
- Fixed a bug whereby payments of $1000 or above was rejected when using Moneris.
- General: Fixed a bug where product images were uploaded using an unsecured scheme when the ‘EnableSSL’ option was enabled. This resulted in a browser warning about content that was not secure.
- Promo code: Fixed a bug whereby a dollar-amount promo code discount was applied to multiple items in the cart, which resulted in an increased discount than the configured dollar-amount discount.
- Security: The customer address information edit page now uses a secure connection.
- Checkout: Fixed a bug on the checkout page whereby the error message was not clear when a new password provided by a shopper for a new account did not meet the minimum length requirement.
Sales Events gives you more control over which discounts are offered, and when!
- Plan your holiday sales and back-to-school sales ahead of time.
- Make sure your salespeople are applying only the right discounts.
- Rest easy knowing sale pricing will expire automatically when the sale is over.
- Print labels for your sale items to let your shoppers know the best deals.
- Use ReportMaster to track the performance of your Sales Events. How successful was your back-to-school sale?
- Pricing for Sales Events works from iPad and Mobile
- Sales Events are API-ready for LightSpeed API developers.
Drag-and-Drop is Back!
You asked for it and we listened. We brought back the ability to drag and drop products into sales documents and POs, or to print product labels.
Improved Multi-Store Passwords
Communication between your stores is now maintained securely even when Multi-Store passwords are changed.
Purchase Order API
Lightspeed API developers can now create powerful purchasing integrations. We’ve added the ability to create, update and receive purchase orders via the API.
Advanced Reporting Uploader
Your sales data can now be uploaded directly to Advanced Reporting without you having to set up a specialized network configuration. Advanced Reporting users will be able to take advantage of the uploader in the coming weeks as we roll out new infrastructure.
- Entering Web Short Descriptions longer than 4096 no longer causes a crash
- PO line items now display properly in the StoreMaster preview pane
- Missing quantity discount pricing no longer results in a sell of 0.00
- Multi-Store replication now correctly updates cost, supplier, class, and family
- Multi-Store gift card redeem no longer crashes when the local store has no gift card product