- Fixed the width and height ratio for a header image in email receipts.
- Fixed PayPal Pro for tax-inclusive stores when shipping to a taxable destination with taxable shipping enabled.
- Fixed an issue whereby the handling fee was not always included on the confirmation page when the user selected ‘in store pickup’.
- If all items that are eligible for a promo code are removed from the cart, the promo code field is now automatically cleared.
- Shipping charges are now updated after editing the cart from the confirmation screen.
- Fixed an issue with images loading from the incorrect location.
- Fixed an issue with certain pages not working if Web Store was installed in a subdirectory.
Developer Note (Lightspeed OnSite only)
If your Web Store uses a customized theme, you may be required to update the theme to take advantage of bug fixes offered in this release. For more information, refer to these three articles:
- Header image aspect ratio issue:
- Missing breadcrumbs (Brooklyn 2014):
- Web Store installed in a subdirectory (Brooklyn 2014):
New Features (Lightspeed OnSite only)
For Lightspeed OnSite, a newly optimized Cart & Checkout functionality within the newest Web Store theme, “Brooklyn 2014”. Our benchmark cart and checkout process has been designed to increase conversion rates and decreases cart abandonment:
- Dynamic price calculation and multiple promotional-code entry points, keeps your customers informed of costs and savings throughout the entire checkout process.
- Using the customer’s address or ZIP code, Web Store automatically calculates taxes, shipping options and costs, delivery estimates, and total costs, thus avoiding last minute “cart shock”.
- With a persistently visible and accessible shopping cart, your customers can easily add or remove products for purchases, compare prices, and budget for specific discounts.
- A quick and optional registration process ensures that your customers can take action and complete their purchase, without feeling overwhelmed.
- Overall improvement of page-load times.
- Redesigned responsive email templates for all themes.
- Various security enhancements.
- Various fixes for quantity discounts, promo codes, and shipping calculations.
- Various enhancements to the Brooklyn 2014 theme for smaller devices.
- Various UI fixes to the Brooklyn 2014 theme.
- Improved custom page handling.
- Various fixes for self-hosted customers.
- Improvements for custom CSS in theme copies.
- Payment provider enhancements.
- Updated all themes (new versions) to include new Lightspeed branding.
Compatibility Note (Lightspeed OnSite only)
If your Web Store uses a customized theme, you may be required to update the theme before upgrading to the next release (3.2.3). For more information, click here.